- 1 long chilli
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp tomato purée
- 3 cloves garlic
- 6 boneless skinned chicken thighs
- 100g cubed chorizo
- 6 sprigs of thyme
- 250g small new potatoes
- 200g vine cherry tomatoes
- Fire oven to obtain a temperature of about 240c push fire to back of oven.
- Split chilli length ways and remove stalk. Place in blender with the olive oil, tomato purée and garlic. Blend into a paste.
- Coat chicken thighs with paste and place in baking tray with potatoes and mix together, add sprigs of thyme. Place in oven for 30 minutes.
- Add chorizo stir in and cook for another 15 minutes, then add tomatoes and cook for around another 15 minutes until tomatoes and chicken is cooked.
- Serve with bread to mop up the sauce.
To check out Mike & Pat’s oven photo’s click here!