This recipe is so easy and so good! Your Stone Bake Oven really brings out
the best flavours in the fish.
- 6 slices of Monkfish or Turbot on the bone, about 8-10 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- coarse Sea Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- the juice of 3 Lemons
- 6 tablespoons chopped green Celery leaves
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf Parsley
- 175 grams salted capers (rinse them under running, cold water and then soak in bowl of cold water for 30 min.)
- 1 lemon/orange, for serving, sliced
- Sprig of rosemary
Roasting Environment, see the Cooking Techniques Manual
Brush the fish lightly with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place in
a shallow baking pan, see our Cookware, Bake in a 450° F oven for 15-20 minutes,
depending on the size of the slices. Remove from the oven and place on serving plates.
Add the Lemon juice, Celery leaves, half the Parsley, and the Capers to
the baking dish and put the dish into the wood fired oven for about 1-2 minutes to
infuse the fish juices with the Lemon juice. Serve, pouring the capers and
the juice over the Monkfish.
Sprinkle the rest of the Parsley on top and serve with a slice of lemon.
Simple, gorgeous dish!